Here’s a list of my Twitter threads you might want to read…
Read them all or the ones that capture your attention.
I mostly write about sales, positioning, and mindset.
And don’t forget to leave a message under the threads you like. It helps me understand what I should write more. And I’ll keep adding value relevant to your journey as a creator.
1. The most important word in business (and life). – ALWAYS start reading this one before checking on the next ones.
2. What is reputation to you? (it’s probably not the same as it is to me)
3. “How was your journey, Pedro?” – here’s my reply.
4. The “millions marketing secret” one of my friends uses. It’s so simple you can find yours too. Today.
5. How a small change in a story made our partner an extra $219k just from 2 emails.
6. This one is a sales and storytelling masterclass. Do yourself a favor, and don’t miss this one. You won’t regret it.
7. Funnels, offers, and offer positioning masterclass. Read this thread if you’re an established creator who wants to do it themselves. (this should be a course on its own)
8. What if I lost 60% of my social media audience overnight? Here are two essential lessons you should read.
9. A little email secret that will get you present and future sales. It has to do with your reputation and people’s timing.
10. The copywriting foundation where your sales content should all come from. Yes. All of your copy.
11. Digital marketing and high-ticket sales in one single thread? Sure. This is the one you’re looking for.
12. I have been helping some established creators grow their businesses only using their existing assets and audience. Here are some behind-the-scenes lessons.
13. How to Position your offers for max value. Read this to see how to make your offer more relevant, appealing and why I consistently raise my partners’ offer values.
14. Curious to see how to unlock the power of loyalty and how to turn new buyers into repeat customers? This is where long-lasting businesses are born, by the way.
15. Do you know why my partners like our phoneless sales methods so much? Here’s why.
16. The $300k client that disappeared in 30 minutes. If you’re creating programs, you must read this one. You’ll learn an invaluable lesson.
17. “Baby on Board. Keep Distance.” – you’ve seen car stickers saying this, right? Well, there’s a critical marketing lesson here.
18. Where your money comes from makes a difference. Wait, this is not a fiscal thread. It’s a sales without refunds thread.
19. Established creators, your back-end is where opportunities happen. And this thread is your ticket to finding new opportunities your audience already wants.
20. Want to learn why we find consistent new sales for our partners at the Gravy Train Capital? If this is relevant to you, explore it here.
21. Do you know why some people buy from one creator and not others? There’s one reason you must understand and use it to your advantage.
22. Hey new creators! Do you want to know the 5-steps to build your long-term creator business? Yes? Ok, read this carefully and follow it step-by-step.